Beginning Tuesday, April 14th we will be open normal business hours to take phone, email, online orders and to provide contact-free curbside pick-up while our showrooms remain closed. We will also be running a modified delivery route to central locations in local school districts on an as-needed basis and every purchase during the stay at home order will receive free shipping to your home. Please contact us so we can work with you to provide the most convenient arrangements possible to serve you during this current stay-at-home order.
Curbside Service Details
1. Call us at 317-842-2102
It’s best to call ahead so we can get your order or serviced items ready to go prior to your arrival. This will save you time once you’re here.
2. We’ll take your order or prepare your loaner or repair to be picked up.
3. Call us again when you arrive. The number again is 317-842-2102.
4. One of our staff members will bring your items out to you.
- Staff members use hand sanitizer between each customer interaction
- We use disinfectant wipes on the handles of each instrument prior to bringing then out to you.
- Receipts can be emailed to you if we have your email address on file
We are in a difficult time and find ourselves in uncharted waters. We appreciate your patience as we try to do everything we can to keep our customers and our staff as safe as possible.