Welcome back to the Chops blog. I hope this finds all of you doing well.
We are now at the point that we can start letting customers back into our showroom. While we are very excited to see you, there are some new protocols in place for our walk-in customers. Here are some things to know before you head this way:
– If you do not feel well or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please do not enter the building.
– Children 16 years of age and younger will not be allowed in Chops unless they’re accompanied by an adult.
– Children 16 and under must remain in the Paige’s showroom with their parent(s) until a parent is able to accompany them into Chops.
– No more than 4 guests are allowed in the Chops showroom at one time.
– Please ask the staff on hand for assistance before trying instruments/accessories out.
– Hands-free sanitizing station is available at the counter.
– If more than one person is in the room with you, please practice social distancing.
We all know things are A LOT different right now, but for the safety of our staff and our customers, this is the way things have to be. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we try to get the showroom up and running again. For those that aren’t ready to come into the store, we will still be offering curbside service.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 317-813-2070 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!